The Right-Brain Interview:
- A typical right-brain interview consists of a one-on-one 90-minute discussion between our moderator and your customer.
- Respondents wear sleep masks during the interview to facilitate visualization.
- We use relaxation, regression and repetition techniques to fully explore our subjectsÕ real needs and wants as well as the whys of their behaviors.
- Strategic questioning and repetition mines for motivational clues.
- As respondents continue to visualize, logical Left-Brain defense mechanisms relax and the rational mind allows the emotional mind to express itself.