AboutContactClient Work

Who We Are


Motivation Mechanics is a group of Research and Marketing Strategists that find human behavior to be fascinating. Why do people do what they do?

90% of decision-making is emotionally-driven, controlled by the right side of the brain.

We focus our marketing on that 90% right-brain control center—never forgetting that the other 10%—the rational, functional left-brain features still need to be part of the connection—to help our clients create extremely effective, highly memorable marketing strategies.



Copyright © . All Rights Reserved MOTIVATION MECHANICS  |  Web Design: Graphic Matter, Inc.
Home | MM Team | About Max | Contact Us | Site Map